You can make a meaningful difference in the lives of children, families and adults in the Mt. Pleasant community. The Thea Bowman Center relies on faithful volunteers and the generosity of individuals, churches, businesses and public and private foundations. All donations are 100% tax deductible – we are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Thank you to our generous donors.
Donate Now – You may send your tax-deductible donation to :
The Thea Bowman Center
11901 Oakfield Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44105
In-Kind Gifts- Please refer to our In-Kind page and wish list.
Tribute – Consider making a gift in memory of, or in honor of, someone you esteem or cherish.
Estate Planning – Consider including Thea Bowman in your estate plans.
Stock Transfer – Please call for transfer account information.
Special Funding Needs
- Smart Board for GED testing- $2500
- Youth Coordinator on Saturdays (annual cost) -$1500
- Downspout replacement and gutter repair – $1000
- Transportation for youth field trips (annual cost) – $800, or $500, or $250
- Calculators for GED program (10) -$100
- Gasoline Cards for FoodBank transportation – $50